Welcome to “Toby the Tiger’s Amazing Race & Mega Raffle"
An adventure race where families face off with other families to complete a special list of 12 tasks that can be done in or out of your home.
· Families have one week to complete this mission.
· Capture a photo or video of all 12 items on the checklist.
· The team that completes the list first will win the grand prize!
· Additional prizes for creativity.
· For photos to count, STCS students must be present in most of the photos. (No dividing and conquering the tasks!)
· Get your selfie skills ready as images must be emailed to us upon completion.
Registration for Race and Raffle:
· To register for the race, buy a raffle ticket for $100.
· Your raffle ticket purchase enters you into the race and the MEGA RAFFLE.
· One entry into the race gives you one ticket into the MEGA RAFFLE for a $5,000 Tuition Credit toward next school year.
· For additional chances to win the MEGA RAFFLE, purchase more tickets at $50 per chance or be one of the first families registered.
· The family that completes the race first walks away with bragging rights and first prize. There will be additional prizes for creativity. We will announce both the race & raffle winner the following week.
Amazing Raffle Prizes:
• Mega Raffle Prize 5K Tuition Credit (2021-22)
• 2nd Raffle Prize- Spirit Dress Pass for a Year (2 per month)
Amazing Race Prizes:
• 1st to complete Amazing Race- Grade Prize
• 2nd to complete Amazing Race- Runner Up
• Winner by Creativity (3 winners)
• First 50 people registered to play- 2 Additional Raffle Tickets
• Next 25 people registered to play- 1 Additional Raffle Ticket
• Winner for most pictures tagged to Social Media- Spirit Wear
Amazing Race Title Sponsor $2,500
• 1 minute "Shout Out" video commercial
• Logo on all event material
Tuition Prize Sponsor $2,000
• 45 second "Shout Out" video commercial
• Logo on website
Raffle Sponsor $1,000
• 20 second "Shout out" video commercial
• Logo on raffle ticket
Teacher Dedication $250
• Personal written dedication to honor a specific teacher on our event webpage/social media